Effective Monday August 10, our freight rate will have a small increase as a result of freight companies economical, hiring and demand challenges.                                                     Customers paying 3% and 5% will have an increase of 1% total.                                                      To clarify 3% will now pay 4% and those paying 5% will now pay 6%.                                                     The change will be reflected on your invoice August 10, 2020                                                     There are no other changes at this time.                                                     Thank you for your understanding and as always, please call us if you have any quesitons.